This e-learning video serves as a first introduction to the principles of process management. It deals with the key terms and methods used to describe and manage processes. These are the tools for the systematic identification, analysis and documentation of processes.
- Managers and employees Process Management
- Managers and employees Organization
- Managers and employees Corporate and Personnel Development
- Process Manager; Process Analysts, Process Coordinators, Process Modeler
- Managers and employees Quality Management
- Managers and employees Information Technology
- Managers with process responsibility
- Key terms and definitions in process management
- Elements of processes
- Process outline
- Roles in process management
- Process model and Process map
- Outlook on classroom training “Process Management Basics”
The e-learning is not fixed in time and is available for a period of 3 months from activation (approx. 3-4 working days after receipt of payment).
After completing the e-learning, the participants will receive proof of their participation and seminar content in the form of a BPM&O Akademie certificate.
Payment in advance
BPM&O Akademie GmbH Impressum | AGB (German)