This e-learning serves as a first introduction to the principles of process management. It deals with the key terms and methods used to describe and manage processes. These are the tools for the systematic identification, analysis and documentation of processes.
- Managers and employees Process Management
- Managers and employees Organization
- Managers and employees Corporate and Personnel Development
- Process Manager; Process Analysts, Process Coordinators, Process Modeler
- Managers and employees Quality Management
- Managers and employees Information Technology
- Managers with process responsibility
- Key terms and definitions in process management
- Elements of processes
- Process outline
- Roles in process management
- Process model and Process map
- Outlook on classroom training “Process Management Basics”
The e-learning is available to participants for a period of 3 months after receiving access to the BPM&O E-Learning Platform (approx. 2 working days after receipt of payment).
After completing the e-learning, the participants will receive proof of their participation and seminar content in the form of a BPM&O Akademie certificate.
This e-learning is part of the certification program for Operational Process Manager (TÜV) – as blended learning or 100% digital
Payment in advance
BPM&O Akademie GmbH Impressum | AGB (German)