To ensure that a new process can be implemented as smoothly as possible, a detailed planning concerning two perspectives is required. On the one hand, we plan which conditions have to be created in order to enable a regular process execution. On the other hand, we plan the regular operation of the process.
In this e-learning, you will become acquainted with the relevant planning parameters and planning methods to create feasible plans.
- Managers and employees Process Management
- Managers and employees Organization
- Managers and employees Corporate and Personnel Development
- Process Manager; Process Analysts, Process Coordinators
- Managers and employees Quality Management
- Managers and employees Information Technology
- Managers with process responsibility
- Planning levels and planning perspectives
- Determining planning guidelines
- Process-oriented planning versus function-oriented planning
- Contents and results of process planning
- Coordinate and release process planning
The e-learning is available to participants for a period of 3 months after receiving access to the BPM&O E-Learning Platform (approx. 2 working days after receipt of payment).
After completing the e-learning, the participants will receive proof of their participation and seminar content in the form of a BPM&O Akademie certificate.
This e-learning is part of the certification program for Operational Process Manager (TÜV) – as blended learning or 100% digital
Payment in advance
BPM&O Akademie GmbH Impressum | AGB (German)