During process execution, it is possible to measure how a process is utilized, if the desired performance is achieved, whether it is being followed or if there are potential improvements. This supports the operational management of processes. Evaluations and reports create transparency. Deviations and analysis requirements are revealed.
In this e-learning, you learn what the “right” process indicators are derived from and how a process reporting can be set-up.
- Managers and employees Process Management
- Managers and employees Organization
- Managers and employees Corporate and Personnel Development
- Process Manager; Process Analysts, Process Coordinators
- Managers and employees Quality Management
- Managers and employees Information Technology
- Managers with process responsibility
- Using process indicators for managing processes
- Learning about different types of process indicators
- Process indicator outline and Process indicator compass
- Determining the control direction of process indicators
- Learning about different measurement methods
- Determining significant deviations
- Setting up process reporting
The e-learning is available to participants for a period of 3 months after receiving access to the BPM&O E-Learning Platform (approx. 2 working days after receipt of payment).
After completing the e-learning, the participants will receive proof of their participation and seminar content in the form of a BPM&O Akademie certificate.
This e-learning is part of the certification program for Operational Process Manager (TÜV) – as blended learning or 100% digital
Payment in advance
BPM&O Akademie GmbH Impressum | AGB (German)