The measures and projects that were previously planned are now implemented. The implementation of a new or changed process must be structured. Stakeholders both in management and among those involved in the process need to be mobilized so that they are in favor of the change.
In this e-learning you learn methods of change management and organizational development to successfully shape this critical transition.
- Managers and employees Process Management
- Managers and employees Organization
- Managers and employees Corporate and Personnel Development
- Process Manager; Process Analysts, Process Coordinators
- Managers and employees Quality Management
- Managers and employees Information Technology
- Managers with process responsibility
- Implementing new To-Be processes within the company environment
- Assigning roles
- Defining criteria regarding the executability of a To-Be process
- Agreeing objectives for implementing the process
- Planning communication
- Involving process participants
The e-learning is available to participants for a period of 3 months after receiving access to the BPM&O E-Learning Platform (approx. 2 working days after receipt of payment).
After completing the e-learning, the participants will receive proof of their participation and seminar content in the form of a BPM&O Akademie certificate.
This e-learning is part of the certification program for Operational Process Manager (TÜV) – as blended learning or 100% digital
Payment in advance
BPM&O Akademie GmbH Impressum | AGB (German)