After the implementation of a To-Be process, it does not run by itself but must be actively controlled and managed. This includes the prioritization and coordination of workflows as well as the planning of resources and material. It is important to identify shortcuts and make decisions to drive the process forward. Transparency about the actual performance is created. New potential improvements are discovered.
- Managers and employees Process Management
- Managers and employees Organization
- Managers and employees Corporate and Personnel Development
- Process Manager; Process Analysts, Process Coordinators
- Managers and employees Quality Management
- Managers and employees Information Technology
- Managers with process responsibility
- Process manager’s tasks during operations
- Planning resources and material in a target-oriented way
- Identifying bottlenecks and planning measures
- Coordinating and supporting process executers
- Monitoring and measuring of performance
The e-learning is available to participants for a period of 3 months after receiving access to the BPM&O E-Learning Platform (approx. 2 working days after receipt of payment).
After completing the e-learning, the participants will receive proof of their participation and seminar content in the form of a BPM&O Akademie certificate.
This e-learning is part of the certification program for Operational Process Manager (TÜV) – as blended learning or 100% digital
Payment in advance
BPM&O Akademie GmbH Impressum | AGB (German)