In order to achieve ambitious goals, companies need suitable processes – new or optimized ones. It is essential to find the right process and define it clearly.
In this e-learning, you will learn which methods are used to develop To-Be processes in a creative and efficient manner. This includes methods for process mapping and process modelling as well as a way of working that uses the know-how of the employees to achieve a high level of acceptance for the change.
- Managers and employees Process Management
- Managers and employees Organization
- Managers and employees Corporate and Personnel Development
- Process Manager; Process Analysts, Process Coordinators
- Managers and employees Quality Management
- Managers and employees Information Technology
- Managers with process responsibility
- Comprehending approach models regarding development of To-Be processes
- Clarifying the order for the process workshop
- Aligning To-Be processes towards achievement of set goals
- Developing To-Be processes including specific work steps
- Identifying and prioritizing measures for execution
The e-learning is available to participants for a period of 3 months after receiving access to the BPM&O E-Learning Platform (approx. 2 working days after receipt of payment).
After completing the e-learning, the participants will receive proof of their participation and seminar content in the form of a BPM&O Akademie certificate.
This e-learning is part of the certification program for Operational Process Manager (TÜV) – as blended learning or 100% digital
Payment in advance
BPM&O Akademie GmbH Impressum | AGB (German)