Process goals are intended to provide employees in executing roles with orientation within the process. In addition, they are intended to support executives in managing and improving processes.
In this e-learning video, you will learn how operational process goals can be derived from strategic corporate goals. By defining process goals, a direction for the implementation of customer requirements and the corporate strategy can be set.
- Managers and employees Process Management
- Managers and employees Organization
- Managers and employees Corporate and Personnel Development
- Process Manager; Process Analysts, Process Coordinators
- Managers and employees Quality Management
- Managers and employees Information Technology
- Managers with process responsibility
- Deriving operational process goals from strategic guidelines
- Defining process goals according to the “SMART” criteria
- Considering potential improvements when setting goals
- Implementing goals across the different levels of the process model
- Documenting process goals
- Making process goals controllable by setting measurable process indicators
The e-learning is not fixed in time and is available for a period of 3 months from activation (approx. 3-4 working days after receipt of payment).
After completing the e-learning, the participants will receive proof of their participation and seminar content in the form of a BPM&O Akademie certificate.
Payment in advance
BPM&O Akademie GmbH Impressum | AGB (German)