With the help of process analysis, it is possible to identify weak points, potential improvements and reasons for possible deviations between the As-Is and To Be performances of the process. In addition to weaknesses, potentials can also be examined in order to make well-formulated suggestions on how blocking factors can be reduced and supporting factors can be strengthened.
In this e-learning, you will learn methods of process analysis to derive improvement measures. In doing so, you provide a solid foundation for process optimization.
- Managers and employees Process Management
- Managers and employees Organization
- Managers and employees Corporate and Personnel Development
- Process Manager; Process Analysts, Process Coordinators
- Managers and employees Quality Management
- Managers and employees Information Technology
- Managers with process responsibility
- Getting familiar with systematic approaches for the analysis of processes
- Applying methods of analysis
- Assessing deviations and weak points
- Finding optimization potentials
- Identifying and prioritizing measures
The e-learning is available to participants for a period of 3 months after receiving access to the BPM&O E-Learning Platform (approx. 2 working days after receipt of payment).
After completing the e-learning, the participants will receive proof of their participation and seminar content in the form of a BPM&O Akademie certificate.
This e-learning is part of the certification program for Operational Process Manager (TÜV) – as blended learning or 100% digital
Payment in advance
BPM&O Akademie GmbH Impressum | AGB (German)